Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey Gang,

Sitting here being stupid before I head off to Juarez with the fella's. On the name thin we discussed I still vote for Jesus Cheese. Don't bother to ask me why...my mind just is weird and Jesus Cheese is one of the funniest freaking things I have thought of in a while, at least in my mind.

Jenny and I were goofing around on one of my favorite websites, www.larknews.com and found some other fun sayings we could have for the group:

You suck: That's why you need Jesus or Jesus Loves You...of course Jesus loves everybody.

When it comes to the name, I vote for anything that doesn't sound ANYTHING like a Sunday school group, life group, small group, or anything like that...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the names I like we wouldn't want to put on the brochure.

Nice article Brad! Way to go! You did it! Keep going! You look awesome! I love your necklace and the way you make coffee! The edge job on your sidewalk is amazing!

:)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home